1) Click on the APPLY link or GET STARTED button.
2) Enter your ZIP CODE and EMAIL ADDRESS on the TruConnect page. Click the ENROLL NOW button.
3) On page 1, fill out personal information. Click NEXT.
4) On page 2, select the program that you're currently enrolled in. Select a wireless plan. Click NEXT.
5) On page 3, REVIEW, INITIAL, SIGN. Click NEXT.
6) On page 4, upload documents. Click SUBMIT.
7) If you're not automatically verified, upload additional documents to prove that you qualify.
8) Review each section, INITIAL, SIGN, click SUBMIT. You'll be notified once your application is approved.
Sign up for internet assistance today with TruConnect's Affordable Connectivity Program.
You'll get up to 14 GB of monthly data PLUS a free Android phone or Wi-Fi hotspot, if eligible.
Customers who also qualify for Lifeline receive unlimited talk & text + free international calling to select countries.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that is designed to help families & households who were negatively impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new benefit will connect eligible households to more job opportunities, healthcare services, virtual classrooms & much more!
Invite friends and family to apply for the ACP program.
Get a $10 Amazon gift card for each person who is approved and has service for 60 consecutive days.
REFER A FRIEND
Disclaimer: ACPLifeline is not affiliated with the FCC. ACP benefits are administered by the FCC.
© 2022 ACPLifeline.com All Rights Reserved